View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 11:33 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
KateL
Kaleidoscope eyes

Originally Posted by Mizzuno View Post
Well, life is still moving along steadily and soberly. I made the Deans list in University, and this is quite the accomplishment for this girl. Its been all work and little play. My birthday was spent with my head in the books writing a paper. I would not have it any other way honestly. It has been awhile since I checked in here.

Life is not bad but its not all rainbows and Unicorns either. I was fired from a side job this morning.....I cant say that its not my fault. I honestly do not have the time for it with school and work. The side job is not resume material and it is nothing to feel all that bad about, but I do feel bad.

I have to remember that I can not extend myself into so many directions and expect everything to be alright. I know that I am a creature that needs stability and needs to be able to focus 100% on the tasks in front of me. If pulled in many directions, I get unsettled and overwhelmed and this makes for a scatter brained person. So, at least now I do not have to worry about those few hours on the weekend driving, setting up, and promoting while worrying about the time I will need for the paper or final that is due. I just cant expect to be Superwoman. If I could of done better, I would have. Right?

So, still sober and still working at it. I hope all this pays off (the schooling) I hope I am making the right decisions in my life. I think I am, but I cant help but to wonder.
Oh, you are doing fabulously. The education thing is so important and I am really rooting for you there. Crack on with it and have a great life xxxxxxxxxxxxx