View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 02:41 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
HockeyMom

the devil you know

Canada1......yes it sucks for sure. I feel grateful that he doesn't drink every day, yet afraid that it will eventually come to that.

Sometimes I think I just feel comfortable with the devil I know. Being alone is unknown and makes me feel uncomfortable. A little apartment in a strange neighborhood. No car. No warm body to cuddle up with at night. How could I get the kids to hockey? On the bus with all that equipment?

He's like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde......I go from so happy with him, to so unhappy. And the unhappiness feels so tremendously horrendous right now I want to scream.

I came home from work after picking up the kids and he had showered and was all dressed. I'm not home 15 mins and he tells me he has to go out, to 'tie up loose ends' HA! Right. He'll be gone all weekend. I'll be stuck here, with his parents (who are driving me crazy lately) and no car. (unless I ask his parents to borrow theirs - which I DO NOT feel like doing). I'm so mad. I need to get out of here! I need to calm down so I don't take it all out on the kids, that is the hardest thing.

Prayers appreciated