View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 02:50 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Aellyce

Oldselfagain – not feeling limited in possibilities is a great sense of freedom. The only thing I would mention: maybe try not to overdo it, including over-imagination...

Alphaomega – I think you are already doing one of these at least: “Spreading peace and love everywhere I go. Everywhere.” SR is not everywhere but quite broad...

MrBen – guess if you get into swimming seriously yourself, that might lead to some weight loss. And people are already reading you here...

Koko – if I had only one wish, Peace would be it. For myself and for the world...

Doggonecarl – sounds like you are achieving your highest goal with staying sober...

Tiptree – I sometimes feel the deepest form of connection and love when out in nature, I would think it’s definitely the way to go for those of us that love the outdoors...

Sobercatholic – you are already there: writing and volunteering to hopefully influence the life of others with your thoughts and experiences… I am sure there will also be a way to find some compensation for it. Probably need the right connections?...

Silentrun – same as for Koko, this would also be my one global wish. By expressing the opinion/desire, I think you’ve already contributed to it...

StevenT – I’m not in AA but do appreciate the 12-step work. Step 9 seems great and is something I also have a deep desire to do through my own programming of sobriety. Also, ideals may not be realistic but have a purpose to guide us...

Jus – just keep going with all that, everything will fall to place if you make the effort...

For me tonight it’s mainly just a peaceful night that I wish… well as peaceful as possible; so many things to do and stresses tomorrow, but that's living

Thank you, All!