View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 12:44 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
HockeyMom

thank you

Thank you Canada1 for your post and your honestly. I have been quietly suffering at my desk all day, just internally crying and screaming and wanting to pound my head against a wall. My AH is a binger and can usually go 4-6weeks between binges. This past month he has been gone every weekend and he went out last night too and came home at 1 in the morning, stayed up all night and didn't go to work today.

I am as CODIE as codie gets. I have been calling his cell phone all day, but it's off so there's no answer. I just picked up his messages (I keep telling him to chg his password!!) and there's a msg from a girl on there. She says "Hey baby this is Isabelle, just wondering if you're going home tonight. I'm going to work so anyway maybe I might see you" .

I can tell you what he'll say. He'll say 'I have no idea who isabelle is' probably a wrong number. His phone msg doesn't say his name, just his number, so of course I can't argue with that.

I feel sick to my stomach though. I just want to puke. I hate what he's doing to our family.