View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 03:27 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
autan
Alcohol Free Member

Thank you so much for your kind support and encouragement. Picking up a drink again isnt really an option for me anymore on account of my medical condition.

My drinking days are over.

I spent around 4 hours last night using "Stop Procrastinating" hypnotherapy, which induces a theta state in the brain and had a very strange waking dream, I suspect because of it.

I live in rather a large house anyway, but my dream was my house of the future with added rooms and extensions, where I could relax, read books, examine stamps and work. I had built a futuristic design centre on the property, where I could work and really be myself.

All the things I was programming into my brain, because of how I felt in the previous posts. The void, the absence.

I woke up feeling absolutely fantastic and very positive. I think I need to face reality that hypnotherapy is working for me, but doing it as and when isnt the way to use this tool for myself, I need daily input.

My prognosis is to continue to remain sober, daily hypnotherapy sessions and coming onto the Sober Recovery, where the supportive community probably stopped me from drinking last night, because of the support, I was given. I didnt want to let you folks down, so I didnt leave the house to buy booze. A big thank you for Autan.