View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 04:27 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
steelman1649

Well I got everything out Sunday. I had to ask her to put the kindle down and I have no idea how many times she got up to reheat her coffee, but I said almost everything I wanted to say. She may have said 30 words during the entire conversation, if you can call it that. No desire to talk about much, no apologies for anything it was just like every "tough" convo we've had before.

She did said a couple key things.
1. She still has feelings for the 20 year old, but they're "almost gone".
2. She has always had an easier time making friends with guys.
3. She still has never told the "midnight texter" to delete her number. she just deleted him and stopped talking to him at work.
4. She never gave her number out, friended new guys on facebook, etc with an alterior motive. She didnt think any of them would cross the line.

Later that day and this morning she's acting like nothing happened. I didnt get as far as asking her to move out, setting a date, etc because it took everything I had to unload what I had to say....but anyone should have been able to infer that I was done.

This weekend sounds like a good opportunity for her to leave so I'll bring that up tonight. I think I'll take the advice of Stung and stay with a friend the night before and day that she packs up and leaves to avoid any wimp outs.