View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 08:40 AM
  # 488 (permalink)  
SoberLife2014

Hi everyone! Sorry for all of you in the cold! I used to live in a cold area where it'd get below zero but now I live in an area where it gets as low as 30F. I miss skiing and the snow but I don't miss the cold!!! Too many nights working as an EMT where I'd have to be up all night with people wrecking their cars in blizzards.

I hope you're starting to feel better Sarah. Maybe some tea and a hot bath would help. Are you still having night sweats? I used to get those a lot too. They go away after a week or so. I also found that some eucalyptus helped me feel a little better with that foggy feeling.

I'm finally going to an AA meeting today. It has been too long since I've been to one. It's easy for me to not be tempted on the weekends when I'm not alone so sometimes I don't think I need a meeting. Then the weekdays roll around and I find myself alone and that's when I start to get cravings. I try to stay busy to keep my mind off it. I've been working out and eating right so I feel so much better. I think my hubby is starting to see the woman he fell in love with again.