View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 04:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Regroup

Needing help with boundaries

Ok so after reading all the information I can get my hands on I still don't understand fully about boundaries.

1. Do we and can we discuss these boundaries with our AH?
I understand they are about us but for example I am currently living with our children in a different state then him. I would like to see physical evidence that he is getting help and I was him to share his journey with me before I am uprooting our kids again and move back here only to find out nothing has changed. I feel like the evidence is a boundary I need to set up so te kids and I don't get hurt anymore. Am I right in that being a boundary or do I have this all wrong?

2. Would it be overstepping his boundaries to find out if he's really enrolled in the army's alcohol program. I know they can't tell me about his treatment plan but I believe they can tell me yes or no that he's in the program bc his command has to be involved too.

I know I have more questions but I can't think of them right now...LOL I know I will be back to ask more bc you guys are a wealth of knowledge and help!!