Thread: I am mad
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 02:58 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
serious

you have no idea how many of those "normal" drinkers have issues with alcohol. nobody knows what is going on in that seemingly "normal" drinker's life. that's the truth.

if you don't drink, you are normal.

but i know exactly what you mean... although eventually you'll see that once you take alcohol completely out of your life you only make things better. it's one less thing you need to worry about. you won't ever have to be concerned about dui's, missed work, hangovers, liver problems, family trouble, health and appearance issues... and bunch of other issues fueled by alcohol.

alcohol is a very evil substance. and it's not you who is getting angry it's the beast.. the AV, the addiction whatever you want to call it, that tries to manipulate you, by making you angry. you know very well that the best action for you is to stay sober. your lizard brain (google it) will shut up eventually. don't feed it.

and who is to say that one of those "normal" drinkers will not be coming to this site in 2 years, with their own set of problems? (i hope they won't, i don't want anyone to suffer like i have).