View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 09:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Chidancer86

Barring my soul.

Hello world so here goes my first post I have one month clean from drinking it hasn't been easy but I'm doing it with the help of god and my friends and my family. I grew up around alcohol from family house party to going to clubs when I was underage. I know people use drugs and alcohol as an exscape but when I was younger to get away from being teased at school to being verbally abused from my moms boyfriend at the time i use to go to my basement turn all the lights off except one and dance my heart away for hours I would pretend that I was next to the greatest like Michael Jackson to Janet just to escape. I did this through out my hole life until high school and got unto a dance studio then I moved to Chicago got into the industry and see how shady the dance industry can be.So I left and moved in with my then boyfriend and that is we're my drinking began due to the fact that I was so use to being mistreated I didn't know that he was doing the same until he started to hit me once I left him I spend years of drinking finally I decided to get clean once I found god and my best friend Matt who has been my rock and my nephew Leo