View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 07:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hopeful4

Full Freak Out....Yikes

Good Morning SR. I am not sure what has gotten into me.

I have two children ages 14 and 8. My 14 year old pretty much gets herself up and gets ready, leaves on time for school, etc. My husband has been dropping her off this week for school, which is all fine and good. My 8 y.o. is another story. She is a doll...however....she is slow as a turtle. I have done this to myself. She does not get up when she should, she takes forever to get ready, we are late...alot. This morning I just lost it on all of them. AH could not find his keys and was sure I should know where they are. Little daughter ran us late. I just did alot of yelling and screaming that I am ashamed of myself for.

So...after we dropped off said children (they go to different schools), I called my husband and just let him have it. I suspected the other night he drank, he swears he did not. I am pretty sure he did but could not prove it so I decided to leave it alone. Time will tell on that.

That being said, I yelled at him for that, for not taking enough responsibility in the mornings and with the kids...all sorts of junk that I think I have been stuffing for a long time. Wow...how stupid. It was stupid not only because yelling is not he way to handle it, but stupid because it has made me feel horrible about myself. This is not the person I want to be. I want to be positive. I just feel as though lately my anxiety is through the roof and my patience is next to none. I need to get it under control.

Anyways....TGIF. I hope today goes quickly here at work and I can find some time to relax and not act like a raving nut this weekned.

Thanks for letting me ramble on. It helps just to sort out my thoughts.

Hope you all have a good weekend!