View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 01:42 AM
  # 273 (permalink)  
JL2013
JL2013

Dee ,
Been to a dr, where she prescribed that medication, and recovery support. SR. Has made a huge difference in my life. I'm just on the road getting out of more than 1 jam in my life. A lot of times things aren't as bad as we feel like it. I got up yesterday and got on the treadmill in the morning, rather than in the late afternoon ( working nights ), and got a dizzy rude awakening, as to how bad working nights has been for me personally. I read that the morning exercise is the fastest way to return the body's normal sleeping habits. Gonna have to use melatonin for a while probably, but apnea was always an issue for me. Use a Cpap machine now, and get better sleep. Was so worn out and in the dumps, a meeting was out of the question, but today's a new day, and if I can swing some childcare for my 5 yr old, I might try to catch a day meeting. I found an evening one to, so there's not much excuse not to try one, barring the daily drama of life. Today is a better day. Been needing one of those.
Great posts Driver and SM. Thanks to all for the kind thoughts, lately!