View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 12:11 PM
  # 244 (permalink)  
Cynderino

Originally Posted by Driver1 View Post
Cindy,

Thanks for the very thoughtful response Cyndy. It means a lot. It is a comfort to know there are others who struggle with similar issues. You’ve given me quite a lot to think about…and your success is super super inspirational to me (like, hmm, it can be done – the restructuring).

BTW, I know I mentioned this last week, but worth mentioning again: I am thrilled for you! I remember way back when (mid-October; seems like a lifetime ago, right?) you were so hesitant re: attending meetings (and especially speaking while at meeting). Now look at what you are doing! That is fantastic!!

So here is a bit on babies. I do recognize the unconditional love of these little guys and the unique opportunity they present. There will be no reason to question why these children love me. They will do so because I tell ‘em to (kidding!)….because it’s unblemished by my history. How wonderful is that? A chance to hit the re-set button!!!!

Milk Drunk!:
Love the pic! Thank you for the kind words. I still get shy in meetings but it has gotten much easier.