View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 11:03 AM
  # 242 (permalink)  
Bilr44

I'm not much of a reader so I have no input. I know it's lame but when I do read it is usually fictional detective/law books. I've never read a self help/inspirational book in my life. My wife does a lot of that type of reading when she isn't working 70 hours a week.

JL, I hope that things work out great on your new adventure. It sounds like it will be not only a great opportunity for you, but your whole family.

DD, We saw our fair share of the ugly houses down here. I learned to never judge a book by its cover when looking for houses here, and probably anywhere. The things that were most important to us this time were, impact windows, a screened in pool, and a semi new roof. The house that we bought had all of theses and a full home back up generator. I also have to have a kitchen that I'm really going to like to use. The previous owners thought the same way because they had all Viking appliances. The wine refrigerator is nice but useless to me now.

Driver, the picture was too funny. Your wife must have been freaking out with that pose.