Old 01-21-2014, 09:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
kdjom

Originally Posted by MissFixit View Post
Does the therapist know about affair? Does AH? Are you planning to tell him/them?

I think you said therapist knew, right? Does therapist think you should tell AH?
My therapist knows about the affair. I did not tell the counsellor today on the phone as she had said it wasn't about marriage counselling it was more about how to make hubby's adjustment back to the real world. My husband does not know. My therapist said that right now for his sake it was ok not to share it at the moment. When and if we decide that our marriage is worth working on, then it would be something I could share with him together with our therapist.

One thing this counsellor said to me today that I found good to know is that right now rAH HAS to focus on his recovery first. He can't put anything else ahead of that or he will lose whatever it is that he puts first. So when he comes home, he can't think he can jump right into saving our marriage or he will lose that, as he will lose sight of his recovery. (hopefully I said that right)

I'm just so very confused. My indiscretion didn't help. I know that