Old 01-18-2014, 09:42 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
marchHazel

you have a good plan for getting support. If you get in a jam reach out before you take that first drink. Play the tape through to the end. Don't just remember the good but where it will take you. You know. All the stuff or doing whatever it takes not to take that first drink. It may be very hard but through these challenges and getting through them we grow. I think you are going to do fine. Just getting to where you are now has taken a lot of courage. I only have hours so seeing people growing is uplifting to me.

I can only speak for me but I spend so much time worrying and ruminating about things for noting. I can make myself nuts and so discontent and then I see how it was all a delusion and not based in reality. It didn't get me anywhere but I think I know how hard it is to make it stop. My way of dealing with it numbing myself isn't working so now I can only figure the way to get better is to stop thinking I can keep doing what I was doing. I hear you though. Hang in there and try not to think so much. Yeah, i know. easier said than done.

Your doing great. your facing things and your getting better. kudos on the service commitments.