View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 01:35 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

I guess you are no worse off than this time yesterday DD, but the chance of a change of scene short term must have been exciting. I imagine your colleagues are noticing a more mature, more outward looking you these days, less secretive and abrasive too I am sure, considering the seriousness of the addiction you were withholding from them. You can make amends to your bosses- give them the best of your ability every day on every case from now forward, which is what you are already doing.

Budd, I look at my grandson, and I look at other 7 year olds, and I am so very proud of my daughter for how she has brought him up to be polite, well mannered and friendly.
Similarly, I hate badly behaved dogs that jump all over you, beg, or generally misbehave. People are always saying how well behaved Molly is, what they don't appreciate is that I made time to train her to be the good girl she is, and it's every dog owners responsibility to do that in much the same way every parent should be bringing up future responsible adults.