View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 08:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
munchkin05

Munchkin: So DH's word is "Difficult"? LOL Better watch it! DS will be next using that phrase since he see's daddy getting by with it. What would be the after school plan for DS if DH is working? My step daughter is getting a divorce, but it was a secret as to why they were getting a divorce. I finally said: "Whatever"! She broke. LOL She immediately text back with OMG blah blah blah! Well now we know the WHY! And can we say Jethro is just livid about it!

That is really sad about your mom's drinking problem. If nothing else? Use it for your good! You'll never want to be like that again. You are going to hurt from it, but it will make you stronger too. Just try to remember the good times with her. I've heard things out of my mom's mouth about my dad since he's passed. Things I wished she'd not revealed to me, but he's gone now. I will hold tight to my memories and try not to let what she's saying now as supposedly the truth bother me?

Speaking of tons of paperwork? Lordy! I have a wheel barrel worth of paperwork here that I could shred. I just won't do it though! If it's not on paper? Then it can all disappear.

Man! The temps are dropping like a rock around here. It's down to 28 degrees and the winds today were trying to blow us away too. And here we are getting back up to 60 tomorrow! I'll take it! And then we are going back down hill next week. ARGH! No wonder ppl are getting sick. There has been 21 deaths here in AR due to the H1N1 flu already. Young healthy college kids have been among the deaths too. "The Doctor's" show today was 30 minutes long about ppl needing to get the vaccine. Jethro told me I need to get my butt to the doctor and get the damned vaccine. I told him I was hoping he'd be over his crap before I got the shot. I always get sick the next day from them. Don't need both of us sick at the same time. But damn! He's been sick for 2 1/2 months now.

Hey! Since you are in the cold part of the world? Do y'all have the candy there called "Fairy Food"? I always ate it during the winter time when I lived in WI. I also was introduced to Sprecker Rootbeer! OMG! Now you want to talk about some delicious Rootbeer? That would be the one!
After school for DS is actually a place he's gone to before. Very nice place pretty close to us. They have their own chef that prepares the kids meals and very nice people all around. That would actually be before and after school.
You know TOD, I actually like use my Mom to remind me "THIS is how I used to sound, this is what I used to be" Sometimes it happens when I need it most, other times it just annoys me, like yesterday. Also yesterday it probably annoyed me because I was on my way out of work which is a tad bit harder when you're carrying at least two bags, one with boots or extra shoes, dirty dishes from lunch or breakfast, you're wearing a heavy jacket, gloves, hat, scarf, winter boots and I'm fiddling with my car keys and my cell phone.
Never heard of that. Here, my coworker brought locally made root beer and my other coworker brought vanilla ice cream.
By that time the office had closed to customers so we got to snack on popcorn, brownies, rootbeer floats and just chat with each other. I forgot how nice it is to actually talk with my coworkers.
We got 59 minutes today which was cool but I didn't leave until about 350 or so. Just got done watching Captain Ron with DS, DH and the kitten (kitten slept on dh's shoulder during most of it). We ordered out chinese from our favorite restaurant (they're cheaping out on us. The wonton soup was really watered down and the rest of the food seemed mostly to be broth/gravy and not as much meat and veggies. Hmm...)
Nice evening. This is why I'm so glad I'm sober. Just to remember moments like tonight.