Thread: Happy Beginning
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 12:26 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Booo

This ultimatium thing for me, actually seeemed to make the most sense. I was not ready for that a few years or even a few months ago. But for me, at this time, it DID make sense, and maybe because he was at last ready (who knows what is REALLY happening inside our heads) I dont understand the RR bias against AA, the founder cant go 5 sentances without slamming AA, so in a way, Hammer HE himself seems as bad as the "we are the only way" people.

But by the time i threw my hands in the air, AH was already DEDICATED to stopping drinking.(it was about a 5 minute revelation--very fast) Very swift and very easy for me to hop on board. There is more on RR on the secular boards here on SR and since AH is a secular guy, and HIGHLY logical and rational (unlike myself) first the name of the program drew him in, and so did the thought behind it. After all this time I was not about to second guess him or direct him another way. I am just relieved that the day that I am not worried about is drinking is ACTUALLY here. Whew.