View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 08:35 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
letustrythis123

Originally Posted by liberated View Post
Those were some crazy days for certain! The endless bags of foggy nights hauled off in shame alone. I remember the RELIEF and almost feeling of success when I had discarded the majority of them- only to have room for more? Wow- so nice to not even have to blink twice about the garbage!
Exactly. and no fears that you have to go check the car first before someone gets in, check your purse, check your grocery bags, etc. I got busted last year with some shot size bottles in the door sleeve. I realized then I couldn't keep track of everywhere I put things. And sometimes, the only place I could slip away to to get a drink, when everyone was starting to catch on, was the car. I would have endless errands there including b.s. forgotten purse, forgotten grocery bag, etc. I began taking both of the keys to the car since we hang our keys and locking the door to my private drinking hole. It resulted in endless lies about missing keys that would suddenly turn up after I spot checked the car or took out the vodka.