View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 12:39 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
human

Checking in 1-14-14 and hope all my companions in sobriety are hanging in too- it is amazing how I am seeing people in my life in a different light, and realized that there were some folks that didn't particularly have my best interests at heart (trying to get me to drink , telling me that I am boring, etc) so I wished them a good life and told them I have to take a break from our so-called friendship ( which wasn't even really a friendship at all) . It is important to surround myself with positive and healthy people and to come out of hiding from the world. I am going to dive into more activities and to visit more places and people that offer positive spirituality and intellectual pursuits. I also want to be more loving to all creatures even if I don't feel very loving, I realized that I reached out in a loving way and the feelings of warmth and inner peace spread throughout my being and I felt gratitude that I chose to love and to allow to be loved. You deserve it , everyone deserves to be loved and to love each other, that is a miracle of life.