View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 07:46 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
cleaninLI

Originally Posted by Cengiz View Post
James,

All depends on the person and how much drinking they do!I do not mean to say''go for it and enjoy it'' if you can't do it!All I am saying is if you can manage to drink less occasionally,why not?İf you can't,then no problem!You should stop and never touch it again.I've never said go ahead and drink too much!May be this was not the place to open such a thread!
Now, I think you are on to something......that this is not the place to open such a thread!

This is the place for people to come who find drinking/addiction has become a problem in their life.........this is the place where people come to share experience, strength and hope....with others who are trying hard to live their lives clean and sober.

This is NOT the place to satisfy your curiosity about how much alcohol someone here consumes on a daily basis......or debate the issue of moderation vs abstinence.

I do not blame those who find your thread troubling. It seems to me that there are better....... more appropriate forums to ask your question.

If your intention is only to satisfy your curiosity than I suggest you find another forum in which to ask your question.