View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 07:28 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Cengiz

Originally Posted by James18 View Post
Hi Cengiz, most people who are on here probably 'like' drinking, but doing something because you like it isn't always the best reason to do it. I like drinking, and sometimes I even like drinking too much. The problem is, that when I do it, there are consequences. There is fallout and bad feeling that affects people around me. I don't know if I'm 'addicted' to alcohol physically, and it doesn't matter - I keep doing the same thing over and over with the same (often, not always) negative results, so I need to stop but can't. It's not because I'm physically dependent on booze. Alcohol is a psychological issue for a lot of people, not a physical one.

In short, I should not have any because it's a problem.
James,

All depends on the person and how much drinking they do!I do not mean to say''go for it and enjoy it'' if you can't do it!All I am saying is if you can manage to drink less occasionally,why not?İf you can't,then no problem!You should stop and never touch it again.I've never said go ahead and drink too much!May be this was not the place to open such a thread!