View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 02:23 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  
Abelle

Originally Posted by patientlywaitin View Post
You seem overwhelmed. It's ok, that is NORMAL. Maybe you could allow yourself a few days away from the chaos? A chance to put things in perspective for yourself. Turn the phone off, snuggle up with your babies and try to relax. When you have time alone, take advantage of it. He'll be ok if you don't help him take his dog for a ride. He managed to exist before he met you so don't feel compelled to neglect yourself on his behalf. It doesn't hurt him to tell you he's annoyed he'll talk to you later...
That's exactly what I'll be doing this weekend, except that kiddies are with their Dad as per usual arrangement.

The thing is, as ridiculous as it will sound, I think he broke up with me this morning anyway, saying that he's been trying and trying and trying and still can't get the most simplest thing, just a nice time together with me. The reason I say 'I think' is because he still went out of the way to explain his recent inconsiderate things he said (I did not ask him to do that) and put usual kisses/hearts at the end of his message. I think this is in response to me changing plans for this weekend (I said I will come and see him, we talk but then I will go back home for the weekend) together with asking him yesterday whether he was 'using'.

I've decided to try counselling to figure out the cause of my 'luck' with men. This may be the first A but what I had before was heap of issues again and again. I think, it's written across my face that I'll accept and help.