View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 01:32 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

yesterday 6am: His lifestyle is very healthy, he has a successful career in sport, an affectionate relationship with his parents (with whom he gets in touch every day), a lovely property he done up all by himself and you can continue the list far and far with his personal and professional qualities and achievements. I see him as a very driven and self-disciplined person.

today 1pm: I just want him to seek help, whatever it is, go back to AA meetings, have a sponsor or therapy. Whichever. Things are getting stranger and stranger, I don't see anything wrong with pointing that out.

so, according to you, in the course of one day this man went from having his sh#t together, being healthy driven and motivated TO needing help, needing to return to AA, seek therapy, because he is on his way to relapse.

all that really changed was YOUR point of view. i'm not sure you are really the BEST judge and jury here for what HE needs?????? take care of YOU, he's a big boy and can figure things out for himself.