View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 09:10 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
GreenBottles

Getting back to my original title above, and I write this just for the sake of Google and people who search for simiilar cases to themselves:

I know I can stop drinking. Sometimes I wake up and there is absolutely no shakes or nothing after a 3 day binge and I think, "What did you do this time you can wake up and feel absolutely no withdrawal?"
But the last month if I dont have alcohol in my blood I get crazy itching all over my body. The first few times it went away after the first day. But the last two times it was longer, 48-72 hours.
I have googled everywhere for this and didnt actually find a proper answer.
So hopefully some doctor of medicine will know some things can be done regarding nutrition to solve it. I would rather call a true doctor a NUTritionist BECAUSE 90% of diseases can be avoided with nutrition.
You understand why they do not teach nutrition to medical doctors? that would be bad for their industry wouldn~t it, lose 90% of their future clients.......

My biggest problem is the one beer.

Also, does anyone think I should just quit everything together same day? I am in good location and position in life to quit without any stresses around me or anything.