View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 05:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ACT10Npack

Slip just before 100 days :-/

My last drink before this New Years (well Sunday afternoon) was Sept 18. That was over 3 months. Can't remember the number of days but it got close to 100 days and was the longest I ever been sober since I had a drinking problem. Even though I slip, I didn't fall that hard and didn't blow a thousand in the time of drinking.

I went back to work today (Monday), not feeling great but not drunk. No big upset or crying in my bed. Sleeping was bad the day before. But can't focus on the pass and turn back on my day. Even though over 3 months is not long for a sober person it's the longest I have even gone. I will see myself sober even longest.

The time I was sober, I was pretty much busy with working all the time and going to the gym. I just wish I can control my eating. For someone I have too binge eating at the time and don't want to switch from binge drinking to binge eating.

Just giving a check up.

P.S.: Good thing there is no big celebration anytime soon and I don't have to slip from drinking or at least deal with not drinking at type.