View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 04:07 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  
GypsyHeart
Autobrew Anon Member

Just finished dinner - kraft mac & cheese (the blue box) and fried potatoes - 2 things I dearly love and have not made in years! It was so good
While I'm trying to lose weight (beer belly) it seems my body is wanting to eat and eat and eat. Oh well... at least not alcohol calories.

Odelle and Pataphor - I have clenched my teeth all my life and just 2 years ago figured it out. I kept asking dentists about grinding and they kept telling me no I couldn't be, my teeth didn't show it. After having dental work and a painful time after, where my tooth hurt so bad I wanted to go to the hospital, I started surfing around the internet and read some stories of other people who clench not grind their teeth. A common solution is mouth guards while you sleep. My poor self looking for a cheap way found 98 cent ones that boys use for football (my mouth is small). I went from horrible pain to none in one night. It was like a miracle. I know you two are probably talking about stress clenching in the day, but you never know it might help if you wore one at night. Just a thought.