Thread: Rock Bottom....
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 09:04 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Aquiana

Thanx again everybody...the drama continued on into the night. He came back. I shouldn't have answered the door but I did. He was really drunk then. Basically passing out. I told him to leave. I really didn't want him there. He wouldn't so I didn't know what to do. I don't know any of his friends really. I didn't want to get him arrested yet. I don't want to get my dad and brother involved either since I don't want things to go violent. So finally I called his mom. I know he's going to be really mad now but there was nothing else I could do. His dad is coming over here in the morning. I hope they can convince him to leave. I'm really afraid to leave him alone here but I have to go to work tomorrow. His mom knew about his problem. She thought it was getting better. I hope between all of us we can convince him to go and get help. He's ruining his life. I told her I was sorry and I do care about him so much but I can't deal with it right now and it's not good for either of us to be together right at the moment. I'm not helping him either. I feel bad for them too. His dad has had health problems and I know they can't deal with him either if he keeps going. She pretty much said he can't stay there either if he's going to drink every night. It's really sad that he's really making it impossible for anyone who loves him to help him out. I really don't want him on the street but I can't make it my responsibility any more. Did I do the right thing? I hope so.....