Thread: Dang it!!
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 07:19 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Cleinfwb

Originally Posted by cleaninLI View Post
Hi clein! I'm glad you're feeling better. I know what you mean about the panic attacks! I use to have them quite a bit....especially while withdrawaling. I'm glad you got past it. I use deep breathing as well as mindfulness to get through them. I know that part of my addiction to pills was self-medicating. I thought that I needed a pill to cure whatever ails me. I would take a pill to sleep, take one for energy, take one for panic or anxiety, take one to be happy, take on for indigestion....on and on... i realized it's important to break that habit and try to let actions help instead. For sleep I now take a warm bath before bed. I turn on a fan. Dim the lights in the house an hour before bedtime....etc...For increase of energy I exercise and eat healthier. Hope you feel better! Use the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) - wikiHow) Mindfulness Exercises For Everyday Life
Very true!! I have been looking up natural remedies for anxiety. I felt ok this morning but I'm feeling pretty rough again right now. I'm not planning taking anymore pills after tonight. Just need to get past day 3. So far it feels worse than 2. But maybe I will feel better later.