Thread: Rock Bottom....
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 04:17 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
TinyVoice

Well I had a female dr during my miscarraige and she wasn't too sympathetic as well. I was told there was nothing they could do and that I should just go home and relax. Yea, try relaxing when you are trying to will your body to stop cramping and bleeding and save your baby. ((((Aquiana))))) I know the feeling. I felt incredibly guilty because I had gone to an auction the day before and stood on my feet for like 12 hours. I thought it was my fault. But really it wasn't. It is just nature's way. Doesn't make it any less painful or sad.

But on the other hand, I had a freind who bled during her entire pregnancy and she had a big healthy baby!! So spotting doesn't necessarily mean anthing. My miscarriage progressed pretty fast. Spotting one minute and then full blown...well you get the idea. Just understand it was nothing you did and you have no control over nature.

I think you are strong and a wonderful woman for asking him to leave. I asked my ASO to leave and he walked out with nothing as well. It took 5 months to get all his things out of my house. And it was 5 months of h e double hockey sticks. I am being tested soon for heart disease. The dr thinks all the stress of my first marriage, then gaining weight, then the stress of living with an A...I may have heart damage. So, you are smart to look after YOUR health and the baby's health. I can't go back now. Wish I could. I'm a bit scared.

Follow your own instincts. That is the big mistake so many people make. THey don't follow their own inner voice.