Old 01-01-2014, 01:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Hi TigerLili

I don't believe that anyone would be stopped from posting in any thread unless the forum subject itself asks specifically. For instance, there is a Women in Sobriety and The Men's Room and right below them it requests "Women only please" or "Men Only Please".

In the Newcomers Daily Support Threads here's what you have:

"Class of (month and year)" - These threads are typically people who became sober in that month and year. It's a way to help group people together that are at about the same stage of sobriety so that they can share and identify with others who have the same length of time.

The 24 Hour Club Sign Up Sheet - This is actually a thread. deeker rocks, she started this and anyone can post and request 24 hours. Some use it daily. I reserved using it for when I knew that I was going to get into a troubled situation. To me, to sign up meant that no matter the circumstance or how bad I was craving I had no choice because I had signed up for and had been granted those 24 hours. Use it every day or as you need it. It's an awesome tool to have!

One Year Over and One Year Under Threads - These are pretty self explanatory. They are also groupings of individuals who have commonalities in the amount of sobriety time.

The Newbie Bus is a good place to get on and take a ride when you feel like it (post). Again, a grouping of people who are newer to sobriety.

I don't think that the mods would ever sit on any of us if we posted in the wrong place, they are all just specific groups for people who have things in common.

I hope this helps