View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 10:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
readerbaby71

talked to BF in rehab.

He's been there a little over a week. He called last night and we got to talk for about five minutes. He has a cold so is a little miserable about that. He went from saying, 'it sucks here.'to 'I could tell you all kinds of anazing things that have happened here but i don't have the time so I'll write you a letter.' Apparently he's really going through it so it's normal to have mixed emotions. It was weird though, he thought he'd been there for 5 days and it's been 8.

His therapist wants to set up a conference call so we're all on the same page with his plans for his new way of living.

It was good to hear from him and I'm glad he's doing well. He's never been somewhere that he has nowhere to hide emotionally. I guess there ate some peopl who have no desire to be there but have to because of legal issues. I can understand how this kind of attitude would be hard to ignore, but he said he's ttying to stay away from negativity and focus on his recovery.

Although it was a short conversation but it was good. He adked how i was doing but i didn't have time to tell him much. I was at my friend's for nye, took my Dad to the airport, and now im lying in bed watching Archer. Back to work tomorrow.