Thread: Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 06:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Needingadvice1

Thks for the speedy responses guys. I hid the house key before I let him back 4 or so days ago just incase. Last time I let him back in his 'final chance' he took the car & car keys with the house key which made me very anxious.
There is no way he can come inside, unless one of our small children open the door to their daddy... which has also happened in the past.
If I don't let him back in if he comes back he will get angry. Likely smashing things outside trying to get in. He threatened last time. I need to get strong & just call 911. I haven't wanted to call them (&still don't) but I realise now how mad he has become & I'm pretty scared. Love the old man, terrified of the new meth 'man' that's replaced him...
And yes needingabreak, I'm resolute now - I pray I stay this way!!! Even when I'm feeling miserable & he is begging again to see his kids I hope I stay resolute.
And hawk, sorry to say he has already helped himself to lots of my things. Ghee 2013 sucked! Worst & craziest 12 months of my life. Hello 2014!