View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 11:14 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Booo

Nope it's someone he met here (a loooooooong drive, days from our home) in July.

I could give a crop about how she feels. I gave him the ultimatum dump her NOW or get out NOW. I told him to give me the keys and I would leave NOW if he did not dump her NOW, and I don't care at all how she feels. Not one bit. I don't know her, I don't want to know here, but I will sure recognize her phone number if she calls, by country code alone.
she was in none of his other email accounts. This was a fake name he had on his acct.
Which is what got my attention.
There is a language barrier, a phone call would have been futile and cost a fortune,have the phone bills which I will pour over and I have been wracking and wracking and wracking my brain, I matched up the date of his one after noon affair, he left to do outside work. We both work at home. He could never have anyone to the house. I am always there. The one afternooner..it ..it was just that. An ad out of, of all things a free paper. He wrote thwt he had a fun time and she never wrote him back, god it was sickening.

It was one of his summer spirals, beer lead to more, more lead to depression, I think I have covered his slight mental issues, maybe not. I write novels as it is, and have not included eveyrthing.
He's been quit protective of this laptop on the trip and if you look at my old posts, and I told him this, I thought some of his secrecy had been perhaps he was working a program or reading a book on alcohol. He has been more quiet and withdrawn than normal. But I detached from that and have had a great time anyway.

I spend enough time HERE online to THINK he could possibly be doing something much the same, like finding some sort of program...but now.. Yes I gave him a huge benefit of the doubt. I thought he was a good man with a drinking problem, but no
He was planning dates to get together but she is not here, gone for the holiday.
I threw the book at him tonight, or I might say, the only thing I did not physically throw at him. Never did I ever think I had this much anger. Never. And hurt, from a man I love deeply and without regret, who caters to my every whim, takes care of the mundane that I cannot handle, he has been my knight in so many ways. and now this. I never ever thought this.