View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 07:42 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
suncatcher

Update: came home from work this morning after working a 12 hour night shift to find my son here. Empty beer can on my floor, bowl on my bed, him sleeping on the couch. I was glad he was here and safe but now faced with is he going to get comfy here and think I'm going to let him stay here indefinitely? Tried talking to him calmly about his choices and how they are affecting his life. Quacking followed with grandiose comments: I'm doing great I love my life, I'm going to live like a Rock star blah blah blah... Finally gave up preaching and got some sleep myself. He's still here and I am enjoying his company watching Woodstock lol probably encouraging his habits but I love the music! I did not buy him beer when he asked though! Bought him a Pepsi I'm trying to not enable him but spend some time with him and hopefully give him some sound advice even if he chooses not to take it. I will keep you all posted and keep coming back to read the posts! Thank you for all your stories...I know I'm not alone