View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 06:37 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
trudgingagain

Ugh! Well, I listened to all of you (and myself) until yesterday....then, BAM! I sent the e-mail....

DMV/Registration - ????? License suspended/no insurance

Car lienholder = $2305.85 due IN FULL to avoid repo. Or... They will take $670.56 NOW (up until the 28th) with payments BY PHONE of $120.00/month until balance is paid in full.

Impound fee: Car is on a mandatory hold for 30 days....at that time it will be $1, 526.65

I told my husband I sent it and he is pi$$ed...."Why?!", he asks....ugh...I don't know....But, of course...I now have TWO responses from her....not one....

And where am I going to get 670.56? IS IT SO HARD TO HELP ME??!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY WONT YOU DO THAT?! I don't understand your deal. If you are just going to keep e-mailing me telling me that I owe this much money and that much moeny, than stop, I already have bill collectos to do that. I JUST got off the F******G STREET, NO thanks to you of course, and what do you doo? Tell me this b***sh*t. Again, Merry Christmas. And I HOP#E our new year is nice and F*****G cozy in your LUXURY f*****g BEACH HOUSE.

you really have showed your true colors throughout this whole thing. you have no idea what i have been through this year, let alone how far i have come.

you have really hurt me,

i have needed a mom for over year. but it doesn't matter...

i guess i should have known. you just can't see my happy without being involved.

I guess her last sentence is almost right....I keep getting "involved".....ugh....just sitting on this for a while....