View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 01:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Marie4

Stupid pain pills

Hi everyone, this is my first time ever posting on any site ever. Quick backstory. I started drinkin and smoking pot in high school. On occasion did meth/coke/pills. This continue use through college. I drink most days of the week and got drunk, not good at being a casual drinker. I married an awesome man who was great to party with and they only breaks I have ever had from smoking, drinking or anything were the two times I was pregnant with my now 5 and 3 year old boys. 3 years ago husband had back surgery and couldn't be happier to share his Percs and nor a with me, not that I opposed and eventually made sure he was splitting 50\50 with me. He no longer has back pain but still gets pain meds. Just not as many with the new laws. I also work over multiple docs for meds but kind of got busted out today. I haven't had an opiate for 7 days(so no physical withdraw right now) and haven't had a drink in 2 days. I'm an all or nothing person so I know abstinence is the best route. My husband and I both know the pills have to stop and have tried multiple times until it's to time to get the refill!! What the hell. I'm reaching out for help because so far doing it on my own isn't working. It already feels good just writing this down. Anyone in the same situation?