Thread: I'm so confused
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 06:44 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Stung

Originally Posted by liloleme View Post
I'm feeling just ill. After spending hours reading and reading experiences and making my mind over and telling him it was over all that came crashing down with in a 20 minute conversation.
AH is pissed I called him out on a lie and made sure he knew I knew (not saying that I was right but I want to be honest in my post) He tells me how he is sorry for the lies,the hurt he has caused, for ruining my life and the chance I could of been with someone all these years. He also told me how he doesn't know what to do and he is depressed and wants to quit his job because he is not happy and he doesn't know what is going on with us and our house is not a home He said he knows he can't take care of himself let alone anyone else . And he knows 90% of the problems are his fault.
I felt like crap like maybe I should help him and then I think to myself I was about to begin a new life. Its not like were dating were married, I did say for better or worse.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Everything you wrote has been said by my husband. I'm not exaggerating.

I know it feels sincere, and some of it probably is, but these are excuses to DEFEND his behavior. He's not apologizing, this is more self pity.