Old 02-02-2005, 03:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Evanna

90 days is brilliant! A huge well done.

I dont know if you are being over-sensitive or not and who knows what was going on for your teacher unless you ask her. She could have just been having a bad day; she's human.

But i do know a couple of things. I know that my feelings were blown right out of scale at 3 mths clean. I had no clue how to resolve issues in any satisfactory way. (i still find that to some extent but that is another story). The final thing that i know is that my addiction is a cunning thing which tries to manipulate me into using anyway it can. A sense of injustice and anger at the world at large is my addictions favourite way in. Often i really need to take stock of the positives in these moments.

It can feel really overwhelming at times. I know it is hard in those moments to hold on to the good things but i have read some of your post on this board and have seen how you encourage other people. I am guessing from this that the reasons to stick with it must be inside you, they can just get a little lost when things feel bleak.

Warmest wishes
Evanna.