Old 02-02-2005, 03:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
na4today
Learning as I go

today is 90 days but not sure about tomorrow

Today is 90 days for me and I was so happy when I woke up this morning. Now I am looking for a reason to make tomorrow 91 days. My teacher knows I'm an addict and she has always been very supportive of me during my treatment and everything else. She is a wonderful woman and I am very grateful for her support. Today I felt like she was finally tired of this addict. She blew me off every chance she got. I think the final blow that sent me into a rage was over a test I was going to take on the computer. It wasn't there and in the process of her trying to find it, another student walked up to her desk and got right in front of me and started talking and the teacher just went on her way with him and left me standing there like an ass. So I stood there and when she came back and saw me still there, she was like oh I forgot about you. Yeah right. I'm not believing that. So in my anger, I left. I don't know what to do. Is it just me being sensitive or is she trying to give me a hint? I know that I should not use over anything but I am not enjoying life on its own terms right now. Someone tell me something.....