Thread: My First Post
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 06:12 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
PurpleLotus

Thank you so much to every one of you who have replied to my post; it means a lot to me. I was going to say "more than you'll ever know", but that sounds hokey as I'm pretty sure all of you felt the same way when you first posted so you're fully aware.

Diffingo911, Nerferkamichael, Carlotta, Impurrfect (fellow kitty lover), Thepatman, Dee, Fourseasons, KateL, Anyistoomuch, Breat & Liboog, thank you!

Jdooner, I worked through step four and didn't get any further. I know I am not giving myself a fair chance without working all of the steps, and am prepared to do so this time. L

Hevyn, I'm not sure I agree with you. I think I waited too long as I knew I had a serious problem a few years ago. But my constant anxiety, depression, and PTSD from not effectively dealing with several issues in my past kept making me want to numb out. I know it's time to quit drinking so I can work on those issues.

Thank you SO much, each and evey one of you. I look forward to getting to know you better. I'm going to take an Epsom salt bath to try to sleep w/o the alcohol, read a little, and hopefully sleep well to get ready for Monday.

Laura