Old 12-22-2013, 01:59 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Nash1989

Originally Posted by endlesspatience View Post
He broke his nose? How did he do that? Did you see that happen? Seems like an unusual sort of injury and I just wonder what the story is there.

You're saying that after the holidays you'll look into possibly some sort of meeting. In most places, support groups for addicts and their partners are active over the holiday season. In fact, for many groups it's their busiest time of year as of course, addiction is at its most active.

Yes he broke his nose VERY badly. He ran (full speed) into a pole on a playground chasing and playing with kids at his nephews birthday. His entire family witnessed it and I saw the aftermath the next day. He was in SEVERE paid for other a month and had to undergo two major surgeries to fix things. He was in a perfect place away from drugs until he eventually couldn't take the pain anymore. This was about a year and a half ago ( we had JUST started dating).

He's been open and honest with me and genuinely seems to want help. Thank you for your advice, I will look into getting him therapy and help.