View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 06:58 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Hammer
Engineer Things; LOVE People

A boob hug?

Mkay. Great topic on Sunday morning before church.

Hugging. A lot of the women like to be "huggers." Since usually during a meeting my voice has cracked at least once towards a cry, the would-be rescuers want to hug me. At least if they do not hand me the tissues, I can live with that. Part of the deal.

The Engineering Analysis. "Safe" hugging is approached at a slight angle. About a 30 to 45 degree angle. Since at 6 feet, I am taller than most of the women, and relatively trim (no A belly, as it were), if I were to hug straight on, they would wind up pushing "my parts" (is that delicate enough?) into their belly area. The slight angle targets an impact area of my front left or right pants pocket.

The Boob Hug. However, the deflection angle does line up their left or right boob for a targeted impact on me, if they are so trying. Since at first it is hard to tell if it is just clumsy on the first boob impact, I cannot quickly jump back. So to accomplish a boob hug, they keep their arm locked tight around you, and do a body roll to also bounce the other boob into you, as well. Then they look up, and lock your gaze to check your eyes. Pretty much a, yeah they are there, they are real, and maybe see you later?

As I say probably a better check would be the front of my pants, because I am likely peeing my pants by that point. First time I was just stunned, second time I just kindly smiled and stepped back. Thinking back both of them were AA types before they came over to Alanon.

A's, and AA in general, has a much harder history with this type stuff. You ever track any the real life story stuff of Bill W? Not so much the AA mythos, but the real story? He was a sleazy Dry Drunk douchebag who would target and tap new and struggling women in AA. Some of the AA guys (and predatory women) follow that tradition.