Thread: Angry !!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 09:21 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Rickh54

I have kept this fairly quiet. Just discussed with close (and good) friends. They have been cheering me on and have tried to understand. Others not so much. Make jokes about the bars having to lay off servers now. Thats okay. I think everyone has their own demons whatever it is and I don't take offense to anything they say.
We are on a mission here folks and their will always be aquaintances that tell you you cant do it. **** em is my attitude. Surround yourself with support and stick to the plan and you cant help but improve your life and get healthy.
Day 39 for me today. Its Friday the week before Christmas. Normally I would be lining up my drinking plans this morning for the afternoon and evening. Today, I look forward to my 3 year old grandson meeting me at the house to plow the driveway with the ATV. He loves riding with Papa on the quad pushing snow. Now thats my reward for a busy work week. Not sitting on a bar stool for 4 hours talking nonsense with the other drunks.
I thank SR for the support and encouragement to beat the crap out of my miserable SOB ex-friend.