View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 08:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rose

Called me a Pig!

Hi Everyone....

I came here some years back because of my now exah, we had 2 boys at that time where 10 /12. Through out the years as the boys grew I have had some real ups and downs with them, they are now 21 and 23. Both boys involved with drugs and alchol pretty severe. My oldest has been living with me for the last couple years and it has been rough if it wasnt bad enough. He is clean for the last 6 months, but now is obsessed with order in the house, neat , tidy, clean. I didnt do the dinner dishes the other evening and went to work the next morning, the minute I opened door when I got home he was on me that his friend stopped by and he was embarrassed because dishes were not done...this is just some of it going on but I am feeling so sad inside that I really dont feel the interest in my home and want him out! I am feeling angry with him and dont even want to conersate with him, the air is thick here. We were in Vancouver walking along and I was slowing down just browsing in store windows and he says he gets frustrated with me feels like I am a kid that he needs to grab me by the hand. This morning I was up early having coffee he comes out of his room chit chatty but I just dont have the jolly in me, he says are you mad at me and that was it I exploed...that when he told me I am a Pig and am I not embarrassed to hear that...! I said no, not coming from you!