View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 01:17 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
ilaria

A booze free birthday.......

Yes, it's my birthday today, now normally the focus of the evening would be getting drunk! But not this year. Been planning the day with my lady friend for a few weeks now. It involves good food, good company and hopefully a little birthday treat for me, lol.

I know I'm a few weeks ahead of some people. It is now nearly 4 weeks since I quit. I am still getting nagging headaches, not helped by having had a cold for a few weeks and the last week or so I have been so tired on the afternoon.

I'm hoping this will pass soon. My focus is now firmly on getting though the Christmas period. There is good and bad. My lady friend is flying off to Australia on Christmas Day for 5 weeks! And another good friend is away for over a week, so people I have relied on for support will not be around. But on the positive side, I have lined myself up for lots of overtime at work, In fact I'm only off on Christmas Day!

When I quit, I set my self targets, it starts with a day, then maybe the weekend, then a week. Well my latest is the end of January when my lady returns. It's only 5 weeks..............