View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 03:55 PM
  # 219 (permalink)  
Grace2

Hi again Undies

Thank you Gilmer, what a lovely thing to say. Fun with my brother! Hmm not sure about that, he's not what you could call fun, lol, he's very kind and generous but he's also very unsociable. Well it wouldn't do for us all to be the same would it?

Carlos, thank you. Your Christmas plans sound idyllic, can I come with you please? I'm only litte, I could squeeze into your case. Seriously, I think the break will do you good.

Midnight, I'm so relieved for you, now it's all done and dusted you can draw a line under it and get on with living your life. I have a good feeling that everything will work out for you now.

Hi Jim, good to see your post too. Thank you for the p.m, I will reply to it asap. xx

Toots, I'm delighted for you, that's great news, well done you.

D.G my posts have been a bit touch and go too, good to see you're still checking in though. xxx

Hi Dottie, Babs and Nuway, love to you all.

Hi Dee and I hope you are well, are you having some time off over the holidays?

Gilmer, I'm well jel, you're so, so lucky, I wish my other half would suggest that, it would be bliss.

We went to a Panto on Saturday, Peter Pan, it was fantastic, the children just loved it. I'm a bit mad with Captain Hook though! He told everyone that he calls children 'Stinky poo bums' and our boy has been calling everyone that ever since!

I'm off to bed now

Sleep well you Undies

Gxxx