View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 01:50 AM
  # 202 (permalink)  
IWLSAST

SJ, glad that your sobriety is in check. Keep warm, keep reading.

BF, such a great pic. Soon I can play dueling beach pics with you.

Babs, so cool that you are enjoying sobriety.

DP, I went to bed at 8:45 pm. Hum, guess that's why I am up so early. I do love the early mornings though.

Courage, I love your dry sense of humor. At least I think you are tongue-in-cheek at times?

Renarde, for sure keeping it one day at a time works for me.

Hey, Gracie. Thanks for the catching up posts. I am so happy that some of the pressures you feel will be lifted some as a result of your brothers visit.

Hi, Tanja. I hope all is going well for you and you are enjoying this holiday season? It is for sure that you bring joy to many in the fellowship.

Well, this is my last day at my aunts house. My tasks here are almost complete. I am very sad to be leaving my daily 5:30 AA group here. I will miss so many of them.

Okay Toots, my plan is as follows: Leaving Christmas day on an 8 hour drive to Myrtle beach. Two days of golf there, then heading south to Tampa. Spending a couple days with my sister, then off to St Croix.

My time there will include a couple rounds of golf each week, but not the primary reason that I am going. I am hoping to continue my healing of mind, body and spirit. Not only sobriety, but total recovery growth. Meditation, healthy eating, exercise, AA meeting and contemplation are going to be my daily activities and adventures. I will also be looking to explore opportunities and potential to live there on a more permanent basis.

However, that's next week. While this week must be highly task driven, I do have some friend visits planned. It will also be cool getting back to my home group meetings. It has been weeks since I have attended any back there.

Enjoy the day, Undies. Hey, don't drink, okay?

Carlos xx