View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 01:46 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
NapsteR1

Hi all, many thanks for the good wishes and inquires on the new job front, it's all going well, very different working for a mahooosive company and a completely different working environment, realising how handy it was to have a global brand behind you when getting the customer to talk to you! The irony is that the little company can do a much better better job of actually fulfilling the customer requirement and can certainly do a better job of delivering it!

Another sober weekend down, despite having a big drinker over to stay with his wife and son on Friday night, 18 months ago we would see off 4 or 5 bottles of wine between us and shots on top, last Friday he got through a bottle and a bit, just goes to show how proper drinkers fuel each other's AVs hey!

Got eyes locked back on 100 days (not really counting as such, have put 50 day markers in the phone diary so I don't have to) and getting a start on my tattoo

Fairly relaxed about Xmas, have seen through a sober festive season once before so I. An do it again right!